Dedicated Support From A Family Firm
You are not alone if you desire a more personal touch from the attorneys handling your legal issues. Look no further than our firm in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. We will listen carefully to your matters and provide the advice that you need. They offer exceptional legal services in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents and premises liability
- Estate administration, including probate
- Estate planning, including wills, living wills and powers of attorney
- Criminal defense, including summaries, felonies and misdemeanors
A Relationship Built On Trust
We will take the time that is needed to get to know our clients and understand their goals. Whether it is a personal injury or estate matter, we manage each case to ensure a fair settlement, clear estate plan and complete estate administration.
When you choose our firm, you can count on:
- One-on-one service that is focused on your needs and goals
- Skill and experience from more than 40 years of legal practice
- Confidence and a professional demeanor that is reassuring
Meet Our Team
We take pride in being part of the fabric of our community. The Pittsburgh area is our home, and our clients are often our friends, neighbors and fellow community members. Learn about our backgrounds below:
Clients appreciate that they are greeted by our legal assistant, Jodi McClintock when calling or visiting our offices. She has been with our firm for over a decade. Her friendly demeanor and helpfulness are an integral part of the personal service you receive from our firm.
How To Contact Our Firm
Our law office is conveniently located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, and has plenty of free parking. To schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, call us at 412-843-0943 or contact us online.