Melvin P. Gold
Attorney Gold has been practicing law for more than 40 years. Starting out as a trial attorney in the Allegheny County Office of the Public Defender, he gained experience as a successful litigator while also practicing general areas of law for a downtown Pittsburgh law firm. In 1993, Mel became the founding partner of Melvin P. Gold, LLC and has been serving the local community for over four decades. Mr. Gold has recently joined forces with his daughter Mallory. Their combined experience makes them a valuable team to work with.
Attorney Gold's practice has developed heavily in the areas of Estate Administration and Personal injury, and he has handled many of these cases over the years.
Mr. Gold has been married for over 37 years, has two grown and married daughters, and is the proud Poppy of his grandson and granddaughter.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1980
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1976
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, 1980
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1980
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1980
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- Personal Injury
- Wills, Powers of Attorneys, Estate Planning
- Estate Administration